1. What Personal Information Do We Collect and Save?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. We collect and save the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Cookies. Like many websites, we use "cookies". Your browser will automatically store one cookie that allows us to recognize you and to provide you with a customized shopping experience.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience.
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- Internal Reference. The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
3. Copyright Agent
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that those people who use the site, or the services or features made available on or through the site, do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to SOUNDOTCOM:
-your address, telephone number, and email address;
-a description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
-a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
-a statement by you that you warrant that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
5. Other Websites
This Site has security measures in place to protect the loss or misuse of, or alteration or unauthorized access to, information under our control. No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock cannot guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
7. Contact Us
If you ever need assistance with the features, products or services offered on this web site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
8. Reserved Rights
We reserve the right to modify this policy in the future.